Different type of fits for jeans
Every day there are more type of fits for jeans on the market. For this reason, on this note we will explain to you in a more detailed why what types they are and which one can fit better to each type of body.
“In Grupo Denim, we handle a varied type of fits in order to make sure all jeans manufactured have the specifications required by each one of our customers”, commented Salomón Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of this company.
These are the most popular type of fits for jeans:
- Straight Leg – Known as so due to the way the legs are made, the straight design goes all way long to the bottom, in this type of jeans you will find the Slim fit for thin bodies and the Regular, which is the most chosen pants to look thinner.
- Boot Cut – This cut is narrower on the knees and wider down to the ankles, done this way so it can be used with boots, as its name indicates, but these jeans can also be used with leather loafers.
- Wide Leg – These jeans are considered as the less formal ones because of the way they are sewn, as they are worn more for sporting purposes, this garment is loose on the legs, thighs and back part, for the type of fit, the wide legs not recommended to be worn on the office.
- Skinny Leg – These jeans are ideal for thin bodies, this fit is tight on the legs, so if you have thin thighs.
- Flare – This is a semi-bell jean, a little tight on the thighs and wider from the knee and below, ideal to create curves on our body.
“Each fit is designed to be adapted to each different type of bides, jeans are comfortable, and very easy to combine, these are some of the reasons as to why these garments are basic on each wardrobe”, added Salomón Juan Marcos Villarreal about this topic.