How to look awesome on a denim jacket
A denim jacket is a perfect garment to complement your outfit, perfect to combine it with a cocktail dress, to wear it with a pair of jeans, shirt and sneakers for a picnic or excellent to be worn at any season of the year. The denim jacket has now been introduced in different parades, as designers are now playing more with this garment and shoppers love this style.
“Depending on the season of the year, a denim jacket is excellent for anytime, for hot days with light denim or for cold ones with denim made of a thicker composition”, says Salomón Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
A denim jacket is essential on the wardrobes, it is versatile and can be worn by people of all ages, and it will just depend on the way it is combined. It is now available in different colors, cuts and lengths, with some fashion details such as studs, leather applications, sequins and buttons, there are some fits that are adjustable to look a more sculpted silhouette.
Here are some advices to look great with a denim jacket.
- If you go by a close-fitting one, choose one with elastic on the waistband, that way you won’t be breathless and this garment will help you to stylize your figure.
- Wear jackets of darker colors if you are trying to get a dressy look.
- If you want to wear your jacket with casual pants, choose jackets in light colors and worn denim.
- If you would like to wear a denim jacket with a dress, make sure you wear a short one, it would look great if it is combined with flowery patterns.
- You can also combine your jacket with a skirt or pants, remember to choose the right shoes, high boots are better with skirts, while the sneakers are more recommended for pants.
A great advantage of wearing a jacket is that it will complement your outfit and will leave you enough space to wear extra accessories, such as some long earrings or bracelets in bright colors.
“When it goes about denim, everything is possible, a great advantage of this fabric is that is very combinable, making it simple to create different looks with a couple of garments”, added Salomón Juan Marcos Villarreal.